50. The wrapping machine of claim 49, whereby: the part more comprises a trailing finish in the wrapping material.
51. The wrapping machine of assert 34, whereby: the part comprises a trailing end of the wrapping material.
52. A wrapping machine for wrapping an item comprising: basics; a turntable about the basic for spinning the product; a up and down adjustable source of wrapping material connected to the base, the cause of wrapping material supplying wrapping material for the item; along with a gripping assembly gripping a part of the wrapping material throughout initiation of wrapping of the item, the gripping construction becoming configured to move up and down using the up and down variable source of wrapping material.
53. The wrapping machine of assert 52, wherein: the basic includes a line stretching upwardly therefrom, the column supporting the origin of wrapping material.
54. The wrapping machine of state 53, where: the foundation incorporates a carriage coupled to the line and set up to move vertically about the line, the carriage finding the source of wrapping material thereon.
55. The wrapping machine of claim 54, whereby: a motor unit movements the carriage up and down on the line.
56. The wrapping machine of declare 54, in which: Before the wrapping material is supplied to the product, the carriage includes a prestretcher for stretching the wrapping material.