Heavy object Tilter and upender
Transformer corrugated tank machine
1) Fin thickness: 300~1300mm
2) Fin size: 80~400mm
3) Fin pitch: 45~80mm
4) Speed: 3 fins/minutes
Transformer corrugated tank tilter machine is specific for producing corrugated fin for transformer essential oil reservoir wall surfaces.
BWJ-1300 transformer corrugated reservoir machine is semi-automated. Fin fin and pitch elevation should be by hand altered limit switches. Fin quantity could be pre-programmed inside the PLC.
Supplying range of the BWJ-1300 transformer corrugated container machine:
1. Decoiler: mechanised expansion, passive, ability 5T.
2. Hydraulic station: optimum. pressure 21MPa, maximum. flux 40L/min, pump motor electric motor 15kW; principal hydraulic parts come from Taiwan.
3. Primary developing system: hydraulic driven, automated developing.
4. Shearing product: hydraulic tilter and upender motivated to slice created fins.
5. Run-out desk: manual, 1.5m long.
6. PLC management program: PLC is SIEMENS from joint enterprise, touchscreen display, electric powered components are Schneider company, from joints endeavor in The far east.
7. Motor is from Siemens brand name from China.
Primary technical information in the BWJ-1300 transformer corrugated tank machine:
1) Thickness of unprocessed metal coil: 300~1300mm
2) Thickness of metallic: 1~1.5mm
3) Elevation of fin: 80~400mm
4) Pitch between fin 45-80mm
5) Space within fin: 5-8mm
6) Forming velocity: 3 fins a minute
7) Aspect: 5500 x 1600 x 2200mm
Primary setup from the BWJ-1300 transformer corrugated tank machine:
1) PLC & touch screen: Siemens or Mitsubishi
2) Electric elements (switches, restrict switches, relays): Schneider or ABB
3) Hydraulic tilter and upneder station pump motor: Siemens
Trial run in the BWJ-1300 transformer corrugated reservoir machine inside our workshop: