- A fully automatic strapping machine is a machine that is used to apply straps to packages in a automated way. It is typically used in the packaging industry to secure packages for transportation or storage. The machine is designed to vertically strap stacked wood panels, and the package is loaded into the machine through a conveyor system.
- The bottom strap channel is either fixed or can move forward to close around the package, and the strap is fed into the machine and sealed by a top-mounted head. In some cases, the machine may be able to apply multiple straps to the package, either by positioning the package through the conveyor system or by the machine traveling to preset positions. A twin-head version is also available for simultaneous application of two straps.
- Vertical strapping is a process in which straps are applied to packages in a vertical orientation, typically with the aim of securing the contents of the package for transportation or storage. In the case of stacked wood panels, the straps may be used to hold the panels together and prevent them from shifting or falling over during handling or transportation. The fully automatic strapping machine described in the previous message is a machine that is designed to apply straps in a vertical orientation to stacked wood panels. It does this by feeding the strap into the machine and sealing it with a top-mounted head, or in some cases, by applying multiple straps using a conveyor system or by the machine traveling to preset positions.
- It is common for fully automatic strapping machines to have additional features or capabilities that allow for the application of other materials or devices in addition to the straps. For example, the machine may be able to apply edge protectors or cover sheets to the package as part of the strapping process. Edge protectors are typically made of cardboard or other lightweight material, and are used to protect the edges of packages from damage during handling or transportation. Cover sheets may also be made of cardboard or other lightweight material, and are used to cover the top of a package to protect its contents.
- In addition to these materials, a fully automatic strapping machine may also be equipped with a runner feeding device with a magazine, which allows the machine to automatically feed runners (long strips of material used to reinforce the corners of a package) into the strapping process. A top or side compactor may also be installed to help compress the contents of the package and secure them more firmly in place. These additional features and capabilities can help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the strapping process, and can help ensure that packages are properly secured for transportation or storage.